Supremely Moorish SUPERFOOD 65 ADULT Dog Food with British Grass Fed Lamb, Mint, Pomegranate, Mulberry, Broccoli and Fennel 12KG
British Grass Fed Lamb
The Superfood 65 adult dog food with British Lamb range includes a selection of recipes with the finest freshly prepared raw meat gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods and High Animal Content – 65% Total. Using our unique Freshtrusion TM process we have created a recipe that boasts a minimum 35% freshly prepared protein.
- British Grass Fed Lamb
What’s in the Superfood 65 Adult Dog Food Range?
The Superfood 65 range includes a selection of recipes with the finest freshly prepared raw meat gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods.
High Animal Content
65% Total. Using our unique Freshtrusion TM process we have created a recipe that boasts a minimum 35% freshly prepared Lamb.
65% Total Lamb. Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
Minimum 35% Freshly Prepared Lamb. Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
Why Superfood 65 Adult Dog Food with Grass Fed Lamb?
A blend of 5 carefully selected superfoods each with their own unique benefits.
Superfood 65 Blend for Adult Dog Food
- Naturally Occurring Collagen. Found in freshly prepared ingredients, Collagen helps to maintain healthy joints and skin
- Digestive Health. Pre-biotics MOS and FOS which are beneficial for the growth of healthy gut bacteria and support digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives
- Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Superfood 65 Dog Food FAQ’s
Why Choose Supremely Moorish Superfood 65 Adult Dog Food?
The Superfood 65 range includes a selection of recipes with the finest freshly prepared raw meat gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods and High Animal Content – 65% Total. Using our unique Freshtrusion TM process we have created a recipe that boasts a minimum 35% freshly prepared protein.
What are superfoods for dogs?
Below are the list of the superfoods you will find in our Supremely Moorish Superfood Dog Food
- Carrot: Source of Vitamin A to help maintain healthy vision.
- Green Beans: Source of Iron to help support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Cauliflower: Source of Vitamin B9 which is important for amino acid and nucleotide metabolism.
- Tomato: Source of dietary fibre to help normalise the gastrointestinal transit time.
- Courgette: Source of Vitamin B3 an important cofactor in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
- Dill: Source of Vitamin C which has an essential role in collagen synthesis important to help maintain healthy bones.
- Spinach: Source of Iron to help support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Fennel: A good source of Calcium which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Asparagus: Source of Folate to help support cellular growth and maturation.
- Parsnip: Source of Vitamin B3 essential for energy metabolism – important for exercising and playing.
- Beetroot: Source of dietary fibre to help normalise the gastrointestinal transit time.
- Orange: A good source of Vitamin C known for its antioxidant properties which may help support the immune system.
- Pumpkin: Source of Vitamin A to help maintain healthy vision.
Is Grain Free Dog Food Good For Dogs?
A grain free diet is simply one that does not contain any grains. Grains are a basic source of complex carbohydrates which have formed a part of our human diet. Most Dogs can eat grains without any issues within their daily diet however some struggle to digest these much as many humans do.
Grain free dog foods play an important role for dogs who have grain intolerances and those that use high quality, natural ingredients offer additional choice as every dog is different and has their own preferences. A grain-free dog food that is packed with high-quality ingredients can work wonders for your dogs digestion.
What is the difference Between Gluten free and Grain free Dog food?
Grain free dog food arrived from the gluten-free trend in human food. Many believe like humans grain can cause allergies for dogs however the evidence for this is small. The difference between gluten-free and grain-free pet foods is that gluten is the protein that is found in specific types of grain, such as wheat, barley and rye.
Gluten free food is free of these proteins but not all grain contain gluten. This means that gluten free dog food may or may not be grain free, while grain free dog food will always be gluten free.
Can Going Grain Free Help My Dog?
Dogs that suffer from conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, skin diseases, allergies, wind, constipation, diarrhoea, lack of appetite, lack of energy and many chronic health complaints may may be helped by cutting out grains. As it can make your pet feel better and healthier it can also assist with weight loss as they will be more able and willing to run around and exercise.
There is also a growing amount of research to suggest that dogs with sensitive digestions can do well on a grain free diet. Once your vet has ruled out any medical complaint that requires treatment, following a grain free diet may, over a few weeks, make improvements to your dog’s overall state of health – especially to their digestion.
Is Grain free dog food better for weight loss?
Although some dogs are more prone to putting on weight than others, weight gain is only possible when the number of calories going in is greater than the amount being used by the dog. Therefore, to stop weight gain, or achieve weight loss, your dog has two options: to eat fewer calories or to burn more – or ideally, both.
We offer a range of grain free dog foods specifically designed for lighter diets or for senior dogs who may not be so active as they used to which means keeping weight off can be difficult for them. We also supply feeding guides to help ensure your pet is fed the recommended daily amount.
How do I change to Grain Free Dog food?
For a successful diet change, we recommend following the feeding pattern below.
The daily feeding amount should be split into two equal amounts and the proportions of new food increased over the first week as illustrated.
TOP TIPS: For those dogs who do not make eating a priority, here are some additional points:
- Reduce the number of tit-bits given during the introductory period
- If your dog has been used to eating wet food, moisten with warm water.
- DAY 1-2: 75% Original Diet – 25% New Food
- DAY 3-4: 50% Original Diet – 50% New Food
- DAY 5-6: 25% Original Diet – 75% New Food
- DAY 7: 100% New Food
Moorishly Grain Free Dog Food
We have a delicious and nutritionally complete range of grain-free recipes for dogs and cats at Moorishly Pet. Our foods are free of common allergens and popping with goodness and flavour. This range is ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion or who are on a grain free diets with its sweet potato and potato content. Grain free focuses on digestive health with added omega 3 and a high total meat and fish level.
The Supremely Moorish Superfood 65 Adult Dog Food with Lamb Range is a Moorishly Pet product and is part of the The Pet Centre products.
We offer a full range of Grain free Dog and Cat foods which is designed for with a with a selection of the finest freshly prepared and nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. It is suitable for those pets with a grain intolerance or sensitivity with its sweet potato and potato content. Grain free focuses on digestive health with added omega 3 and a high total meat and fish level. Inspired by Exmoor
Check out our Google business profile. We are proud to be the the top rated pet store in West Somerset UK