HUNTER DOG COAT – 18” (46cm)
HUNTER DOG COAT – A tough, rugged coat in traditional and practical waxed Cotton
- Water and windproof waxed cotton with lining for added comfort and warmth.
- No need to wash – just wipe down with a damp cloth
- Adjustable stud fastenings at chest and belt and featuring a smart Corduroy collar.
- Manufactured from tough waxed cotton
- Warm tartan lining and a cord collar
- Adjustable stud fastening
- Customer Notice: Measure from the back of the neck to the base of the tail.
- Advisory: This coat does not have a leash portal.
- Available in size 14in, 16in, 18in, 20in, 22in
Hunter Dog Products
Long walks in cold wind and bad weather? No problem with the Hunter dog products range. The hunter dog coats has a particularly warm lining and the extremely robust material is resistant to heavy wind and rain. Some have a cozy fleece lining which provides additional warmth and high wearing comfort.
The high collar at the top provides effective protection for the dog’s neck against the cold without restricting its freedom of movement. The coat can be adjusted to the body with the help of a large fastener in the chest area and continuously adjustable waist belt.
We offer a free in store harness and coat fitting service.
How to fit a dog coat
The easiest method of measuring the length of the back length of your dog is by using a flexible measuring tape from a point between the shoulder blades to the base of the tail.
The dog should be standing straight to ensure an optimal measurement.
The correct coat, jacket or pullover size is determined by using the back measurement.
When selecting the size please take into account the measurements of the neck and chest circumference of the respective item of clothing as well as information on the composition of the material used or method of adjustment.
How to fit a harness
The easiest method of measuring the chest circumference of your dog is by using a flexible measuring tape placed directly behind the front legs at the broadest part of the chest.
The tape should be fairly tight without actually restricting the dog.
The correct harness size is determined by taking into account both the circumference of the chest and the neck.
Most harnesses we supply in our range are adjustable using the chest strap and most of them are multi-adjustable and can be optimally adjusted to any body shape to ensure more comfort.
Check out our Google business profile. We are proud to be the the top rated pet store in West Somerset UK.
The Pet Centre is please to release Moorishly Pet . We offer a full range of Grain free Dog and Cat foods which is designed for with a with a selection of the finest freshly prepared and nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. It is suitable for those pets with a grain intolerance or sensitivity with its sweet potato and potato content. Grain free focuses on digestive health with added omega 3 and a high total meat and fish level.
Other products in the Hunter Dog Coat Range
- HUNTER DOG COAT – 22” (56cm)
- HUNTER DOG COAT – 20” (51cm)
- HUNTER DOG COAT – 18” (46cm)
- HUNTER DOG COAT – 16” (41cm)
- HUNTER DOG COAT – 14” (36cm)