Colombo Aqua Gh Test Kit
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
Colombo Aqua Gh Test Kit
The GH Is The So-called Total Hardness Or In German Gesamthärte,abreviated To GH.
The GH Is The Total Amount Of Dissolved Minerals Like Calcium And Magnesium; In Practice About 90% Of The GH Is Made Up Out Of Calcium, The Remaining 10% Is Magnesium.
These Minerals Are Important Substances For Fish Health But Also For A Good Growth Of Water Plants.
In Case Of An Adequate GH, These Minerals Do Not Limit The Plant Growth And Thus Plants Can Grow Optimal.
Optimal Plant Growth Is The Natural Way For Blocking Algae Growth, And Thus An Optimal GH Is Also Important For Clear Water And Keeping Away (thread)algae.
Thus, Test The GH Regularly And Refresh 10% Of The Water Weekly.
An Optimal GH-value In Fresh Water (both Aquaria As Well As Ponds) Is Between 8 And 12°DH.
When The GH Is Above 15°DH, The Water Is Too Hard And White Deposits In The Form Of Lime Can Occur.
You Can Lower The GH By Refreshing Water; First Check The GH And Add Colombo Fish Protect To The Fresh Water.
When The GH Is Lower Than 8°DH, You Can increase It With Colombo GH+.
Please kindly note that we do say to normally allow 3-5 working days* (Monday – Friday) after you have placed you order to get your products picked and prepared before they are dispatched. *Dispatch may take slightly longer during bank holiday, peak or promotional periods.
You will receive a confirmation email and tracking updates as soon as your order in on it’s way to you.
For questions regarding your delivery or order please call 01643 703 815 or use or contact form.
Items are shipped via courier (Usually DPD) within 24hrs with an estimated delivery time of 1-2 days.For orders under £35 delivery is £4.95. For orders over £35 delivery is free.
We will normally despatch your order to you within 5 working days.You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.If you would like to cancel your order prior to dispatch please use our contact us form stating your order number and address details. Refunds should be issued within 3 working days.
For more information on deliveries and returns click here
For information on our click and collect service click here
Delivery typically take 3-5 working days. Orders over £35 are Shipped FREE within the UK
All items are thoroughly inspected and carefully packed. We hope they're just the ticket. If you wish to return a product to us for any reason please do so within 30 days of the despatch date. To receive a full refund, items must not have been used and must be returned to us with their original packaging intact. The easiest way to return an item is pack everything securely in the packaging in which it was sent. More details on deliveries and returns can be found here
We take paypal debit/credit card via swift
Golden Paste Co. Turmeric Capsules for Pets 90pk
KONG H20 Stainless Steel Bottle Red 25oz
LickiMat Soother Classic Orange
Coco Jojo Dog Pool Bath Small
Dog Gone Fishin White fish with Green Lipped Mussel Crunchies 75g
Pet Mate Cat Water Fountain
Supremely Moorish SUPERFOOD 65 ADULT Dog Food with British Chicken 12KG
Pet Munchies Wild Salmon Strips 80g
News, Advice & Information
Tips on how to calm dogs during fireworks
Halloween and Bonfire night are popular events leading up to the Christmas season with fireworks going off this can be a difficult time for pet owners, who are often at home with their dogs or cats.
Top Tips For Setting Up a New Fish Tank
If you are looking to start a new fish tank, there are many factors to consider. Fish tanks require careful maintenance and it's important to have the right equipment in order to keep your fish healthy! We want you all set up for success with our helpful tips on beginner fish tank ownership.
What’s the right light dog food for small dogs
Small breeds are often underestimated when it comes to their nutritional needs, but they shouldn’t be! Small dogs have a higher metabolic rate than large breed which is related to them having more body surface area for the same weight
The Benefits of Dogs Eating Duck Meat
The Benefits of Dogs Eating Duck Meat. If your dog is allergic to beef or chicken then duck can be a great alternative to the more traditional meats. Find Out More...