Pedigree Chum Mixer 3kg
Pedigree Chum Mixer
- Complementary pet food for adult dogs.
- Designed to be fed with Pedigree® wet food for balanced nutrition
- For more information on all the ingredients you see here, visit us on www.uk.pedigree.com
- Developed with our nutritionists and veterinarians at The Waltham Centre
- Waltham™, A world leading authority on pet care and nutrition
- At Pedigree® we are committed to helping shelter dogs find new, loving homes. Find our more at: www.uk.pedigree.com
- Did you know that a healthy way to feed your dog is with a mixture of wet & dry food?
- Pedigree® canned & pouch wet food is all 100% complete & balanced which means your dog gets everything they need to stay fit & healthy in the right quantities. Pedigree® Mixer™ is a complimentary food designed to be fed with Pedigree cans or pouches to give your dog a healthy balanced meal they will love.
- At Pedigree we believe that every dog deserves leading nutrition. Pedigree Mixer is a complementary dog food, which contains essential vitamins & minerals. It is designed to be fed with Pedigree cans or pouches to give your dog a healthy and balanced meal they will love. Feeding a mixture of wet and dry dog food together is a healthy way to feed your dog. The wet dog food has a higher moisture content and is less calorie dense, whilst dry dog food can help maintain healthy teeth and gums. Compared to Pedigree Small Bite Mixer, Pedigree Mixer contains dog kibbles with a different size and shape to adapt to the needs of medium and large dogs. Developed with our nutritionists and veterinarians at The Waltham™ Centre, the world’s leading authority on pet care and nutrition
- At Pedigree, we believe that dogs are good for us. Every day, their wonderful innocence brings out the good in us. The Pedigree complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and rewarding dog treats delivers everything that is essential to support and fuel all dogs’ exuberant love of life. So that day after day, dog owners can feed the good in their dogs. Pedigree delicious dog treats, chews, hearty main meals & complete dry dog food for all dogs.
- Due to their texture, the dry dog kibbles in PEDIGREE® Mixer™ are known to help support healthy teeth and gums, making sure their teeth are in top condition
- With wholegrain cereal Pedigree Mixer dry dog food is naturally rich in fibres to help support healthy digestion
- Our dog food recipes contain zinc and sunflower oil, a natural source of omega 6, which help support a healthy coat so your canine friend can look their best, no matter how often they take a mud bath
- Dry dog food with whole wheat, a source of complex carbohydrates, for slow release energy throughout the day
- Dog food mixer with no added artificial flavours or colourants
- Pack size: 3KG
- Rich in fibres to help support healthy digestion
- Contains zinc and sunflower oil, a natural source of omega 6, which contribute to a healthy coat to help keep your canine friend looking and feeling his best, no matter how often he takes a mud bath
Cereals** (including 4% Whole Grain Wheat), Meat and Animal Derivatives, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats (including 0.2% Sunflower Oil), Minerals, **Natural ingredients
Best before date, batch number, factory identification number: see back of pack.Store closed, in a cool and dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- 24h Daily Feeding Recommendation
- 5 kg: Dry Food + Can* 50g / + 1/2
- 10 kg: Dry Food + Can* 80g + 3/4
- 20 kg: Dry Food + Can* 135g + 1 1/4
- 30 kg: Dry Food + Can* 230g + 1 1/4
- 40 kg: Dry Food + Can* 290g 1 1/2
- 50 kg: Dry Food + Can* 345g + 1 3/4
- 342 kcal/100 g
- Feeding instructions: Allow a transition phase, adjust amounts and divide it into meals according to your pet’s needs. Visit our website or call our Consumer Careline for feeding information. Fresh water should always be available.
- Tip: A half pint mug holds approximately 100g
- 1. Fill a bowl with the correct amount of wet food for your dog’s weight, preferably Pedigree®.
- 2. Add the correct weight of Pedigree® Mixer™. Tip: Why not use an empty Pedigree® can!
- 3. Mix well! Always provide a bowl of fresh water.
- To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.