Barley Straw Logs prevent algae and blanket weed in garden ponds.
• The decomposition of Barley Straw in the water uses up large quantities of Nitrogen.
• Since algae and blanket weed lack roots or leaves they require large amounts of nitrogen to live.
• Plant life with roots and leaves continue to thrive as normal.
In Stock, but just a few remaining!
• Float the Barley Straw Log on the surface of the pond. The Barley Straw Log is most effective when tied just below the surface near a source of moving water.
• For Optimum results use continually and all year round.